Sunday, May 29, 2011

Turn Your Hobby Into A Business - Part 2

Business Card 
Its doesn't matter how small or what type of business you have, one of the important things you need to have is your business card. Your business cards are essential marketing tool to give to prospecting clients, customers, suppliers, and other business owners a snapshot of your company.


Here are some of the important elements you need to make sure have it in your business card:
* Company Logo 
* Company name or Shop Name
* Your Name
* Contact details: website, email address, mobile number
IF your card has more space you can also add a short description about the  list of products or services you deal.











Here are my new business cards and greeting card brochures which I design by myself and printed from Vistaprint.

Little Curly eco-friendly greeting cards brochures

My new business cards. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment