Friday, November 18, 2011

What's under your Christmas tree?

If you are starting to think about Christmas gifts...........! Have no ideas what to get? Don't panic my dear!!!
Have you had a browse through my little shop recently? Oh!!! if you haven't yet.......... you are in for a treat! I have so many beautiful and unique goodies for you to choose!
The gorgeous and unique goodies available in my awesome little shop:

I have a brand new 10"x 10"x 1 1/2" canvas print - "Sharing is caring" 
Its also come with "Free" a set of 3 Little Curly Christmas card.


Here is a perfect gift for your teachers, mom, girl friend, friends at the office and
also yourself!
 "A Year with Little Curly" 
mini desk calendar 2012


And a unique wall calendar for your little one!
"This Year I will.........!"


A gift for someone who love to read. The adorable Little Curly mini bookmarks: 
A set of two in a pack.


A very special gift to your very special friend! 
"Friends just like you.....!" a set of four print.
*More other prints are available, too.


Send a christmas card with your hand-writing instead of a eCard!
I have these "Warm" wishes hand-decorated and eco-friendly Little Christmas cards

I'm offering a "FREE SHIPPING" for your Christmas shopping @ www.ellaparry.com  - Ella's little shop!

Enjoy & Happy Christmas Shopping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment