Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hilary Duff 4 Months Pregnant, expects a Baby Boy

Hilary Duff expects first child to be a baby boy, Mike Comrie, Hilary Duff  Baby photoHilary Duff – Candids in Paris 'jeans, coat' (newsgab.com Images)

Hilary thinks that it's gonna be a boy, saying, 'I don't care what I get, but every time I think about it or dream about it, I see a boy.'

The former Disney star, who is more than four months pregnant, is positively glowing as she promotes her second novel, "Devoted,"

"Everyone else says it's a girl, but I think it's a boy," the wife of professional hockey player Mike Comrie recently told MTV News. "I'd be happy with a girl, but my sister's like, 'You can't keep saying that, because then when it's a girl, everyone's gonna be like, 'You really wanted a boy!' ' I don't care what I get, but every time I think about it or dream about it, I see a boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment