Sunday, October 9, 2011

Martin Nievera Switches to TV5 Kapatid Network

Martin Nievera, Martin: I’m not thinking of moving anywhereMartin Nievera (battleaxenetwork Images)

Martin Nievera confirm not move to Kapatid Network. He will remain a Kapamilya.

“It’s not my plan to move anywhere. It’s Viva offering me TV5,”

The offer to become a Kapatid may be music to Martin’s ears. But he’s not biting, even if he’s having a difficult time along the way.

“The good news is, after 29 years in the business, I still have offers. The sad news is, it’s from every channel be 2,” Martin explained in his e-mail.

His association with ABS-CBN goes back a long way.

“I was the very first talent of the new ABS-CBN. I even wrote the first station I.D. and sang it too,” Martin recalls. “I was the first ambassador of TFC. Not only did I write and sing their first station I.D., I also passed out fliers in shopping malls long before any TV show was even seen on TFC.”

No comments:

Post a Comment