Sunday, October 24, 2010

An artist's best friend

I love to draw under the natural light but living in London with this "Grey" weather....... forget about it :( 
working on my "little curly first day of school' children book
Light can be a big issue for artist!!! Especially come to the winter time in UK.

If you're working in a studio without large north-facing windows or like me, living in London with short daylight (it starts to get dark around 4pm), you should invest a daylight bulbs so you can draw all day, all night long!!!!

I have found my best friend-Energy Saving Daylight bulbs

energy saving daylight bulb/40W

















There are a few links below or you can just do a google search:
http://www.dickblick.com/products/ott-lite-truecolor-clip-on-lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment