Thursday, September 22, 2011

John Travolta named Bombardier's business Jets Ambassador

John Travolta named brand ambassador for Bombardier planes, John Travolta named Bombardier's business Jets Ambassador,

Actor John Travolta has signed up to promote Bombardier’s Learjet, Challenger and Global business jets as a brand ambassador.

The world’s largest business aircraft manufacturer said the actor and producer recently added a pre-owned Challenger 601 aircraft to the 11 different jets he’s qualified to fly.

The Oscar-nominated actor also owns a Learjet 24 and previously owned a small Canadair De Havilland plane.

“Business aviation has always made sense to me in that it offers flexibility, privacy, security, and most importantly, timesaving – meaning I have the ability to keep up with my busy schedule and have more time for my family, which is very important to me,” he stated in a news release. via aol

No comments:

Post a Comment